Product Specifications :
|Product number :||BR091900097|
|Color :||Antique Silver|
|Length :||3 cm|
|Width :||5.7 cm|
|Thickness :||20 mm (per piece)|
|Weight :||24 g (per piece)|
|Contains :||1 PCs|
- A vintage brooch gives every ensemble a feminine touch, give that feminine touch with this beautiful brooch. Add a dash of drama with a bold eye-catching brooch. The brooch is beautifully crafted and is attached securely with a standard pin clasp.
- Picture this lovely brooch on your favorite dress, suit, blazer, sherwani, jodhpurs, kurta/Kurtis, Koti, turban/paghdis, Anarkali, dresses, gowns, jackets, blazer and many more. Also used for decoration purposes, embellishment, Art and craft, etc. Perfect brooch for your indo-western, traditional and ethnic wear, for both men and women, boys and girls.
- To make your accessories last longer avoid harsh chemicals & moisture.
- Wipe metal with a dry, soft, clean cloth. Ensure that your jewelry is completely dry.
- Wipe stones with a damp cloth to remove perspiration, oil, or any other residue.
- Avoid heat, hot water, steamers, or ultrasonic cleaners along with cosmetics and hairsprays.
- Keep it dry, clean with a dry cloth & wear it with panache.
- Size can vary between 1mm to 3mm
- Weight can vary between 1gm to 3gms
- For exact dimensions refer to the last image of this product.