WE RESPECT YOUR RIGHT TO PRIVACY
“Personal Information” refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate the person, to whom such information pertains including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, identification number and credit card information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT MAY BE COLLECTED
Jhonea shall collect and store any information that you may provide on our Website. To enable you to become a member or subscriber of our Website we need to have your basic Personal Information. Apart from this, when you visit our site, our systems collect details about your computer’s personal information like your IP address. Please note that your IP address does not identify you personally.
No use or Services available on this Website are directed towards children. Jhonea does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children or sell its products to children.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Jhonea owns all the information collected via the Website. As applicable, the information collected by Jhonea shall be used to contact you about the Website and Website related news and Services available on the Website; monitor and improve the Website; calculate the number of visitors to the Website and to know the geographical locations of the visitors; update you on all the special offers available on the Website and provide you with a better shopping experience.
Please note that when you place an order, some of your Personal Information will be passed on to the others who shall need to have access to some Personal Information like courier companies, credit card processing companies, vendors, etc. to enable them and Jhonea perform their duties and fulfill your order requirements.
Jhonea does not allow any unauthorized persons or organizations to use any information that Jhonea may collect from you through this Website.
In the event Jhonea is required to respond to subpoenas, court orders or other legal processes, your Personal Information may be disclosed pursuant to such subpoenas, court order or legal process, which may be without notice to you.
As you browse www.jhonea.com, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, Ad Roll then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with www.jhonea.com. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number.
Jhonea may share collective information for marketing purposes with marketing partners, Jhonea may also share information such as demographics and Website usage statistics with our sponsors, advertisers or other third parties (such third parties do not include Jhonea marketing partners and network providers). When this type of information is shared, such parties do not have access to your Personal Information.
Policy for Buyers
Capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the meaning given to them under the User Agreement.
- As a buyer, you understand and accept that upon initiating a Transaction on the Website, you are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with Jhonea to purchase the items from our website using either Payment on Billing or Payment on Delivery as the method of payment to pay the Transaction Price which shall be paid to the Jhonea through your Issuing Bank (except in case of cash payments).
- You may agree with Jhonea on the commercial terms of the Transaction including terms of Dispatch and Delivery time or any extension thereof by way of exchange of electronic records/ electronic communication by using the features as may be provided on the Website and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent, provided that any such variation of the terms of the Transaction are not in violation of the User Agreement and the rules and policies made thereunder.
- Payment Method: You shall pay the Transaction Price through the available methods of payment i.e. Payment on Billing or Payment on Delivery, for the Transactions conducted on the Website. You will be intimated when (i) the Transaction Price is credited to the account of the Company (in case of Payment on Billing) or (b) on committing to pay the Transaction Price on Delivery if you opt for Payment on the Delivery payment method, which will be confirmed by the Website. The Website shall notify the Buyer upon Payment Confirmation as provided herein. Cash on Delivery is subject to the policies of the States and Jhonea does not undertake to make this payment option available always. Cash on Delivery or Payment on Delivery may not be available in a particular State and/or on particular goods.
- Non-payment: Buyers are not permitted to buy any product without making a payment of the Transaction Price by Payment on the Billing method of opting for Payment on Delivery or such other payment method provided by Jhonea on the Website, in respect of the product as described in the listing.
- Contacting Users: Users shall not communicate with other Users outside the Website to warn them about a Jhonea, products or listing. However, you are entitled to provide feedback and/or reviews/ ratings for Jhonea as per the feedback facilities provided on the Website.
- Contact Information: The contact details provided by you on the Website shall be accurate and current at all times and you shall be obliged to update any change in your contact information on the Website immediately. The Company takes no responsibility for any delay/non-delivery of the goods on account of the failure of the User to update the contact information provided on the Website and any consequent negative feedback by the buyer will be deleted or modified.
- Feedback: You shall use the feedback and review mechanism to communicate your fair opinion and facts in respect of any User or the Website or your experience while using the Website, known to you from first-hand experience only. You shall not include any hearsay information or information that results in maligning any User, brand or product in your feedback. You must inform the Company immediately on becoming aware of a violation of any applicable laws or violation of the provisions of this User Agreement and the rules and policies made thereunder at firstname.lastname@example.org Jhonea will not publish generally inappropriate comments, indecent or inappropriate language or personally identifiable information. Jhonea reserve the right to remove any customer review at any time from all the platforms related to Jhonea.
- Dispatch Details: Jhonea usually dispatches all the packages within 2days from the date we receive your order, but due to bulk orders or backorders sometimes it takes longer than the prescribed time. If the confirmation is not done from the customers' end only then the parcel is kept hold for dispatch. Once we receive your order only after further confirmation of your order it is then packed and shipped to you. Jhonea provides the Dispatch Details within  days from the Payment Confirmation on the Website. Once it is dispatched the tracking details is updated and is sent to you via SMS/Email in order to track your order status.
- Delivery: The time within which Jhonea is required to ensure delivery of the items to the buyer shall be calculated from the time Jhonea enters the Dispatch Details on the Website i.e. within 7 days from entering the Dispatch Details for delivery within India and within 21 days from entering the Dispatch Details for delivery outside India or such other timeline as may have been agreed upon between the buyer and Jhonea and intimated on the Website. Please note that delivery delays can occur occasionally which may cause 1-2 day delay in the delivery. Once the parcel is delivered to the buyer, no product related disputes arising after 7 days from the delivery date will be entertained by Jhonea. Jhonea will not be responsible in any condition regarding your parcel.
- Order confirmation: While placing the order we request you to please check and select the desired colour/ size/ quantity before placing the order. Once your order has been placed and received to Jhonea, our executive will call you next day for your order confirmation if it is your first purchase on Jhonea. Order confirmation is done for the verification of the product's size and colour and other product related queries. Once the order has been confirmed it is then packed and dispatched.
- Order cancellation: You can cancel an order as long as the status shows 'unfulfilled' the cancel option will be available on our website as long as your order has not been fulfilled and shipped. If the customer wishes to cancel the order then they can also confirm the cancellation when our executive calls them for order confirmation only (if you are purchasing for the first time on Jhonea), as the order cannot be cancelled once it has been shipped. Any amount paid will be credited into the same payment mode using which the payment was made. If you had selected Cash on Delivery, there is no amount to be refunded because you haven't paid for your order. For payments made via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking you will receive refund into the source account within 10-15 working days from the time of order cancellation. In case if your order is paid and it has-been shipped already and you want to cancel the order while it is in transit then the user can do so, only the shipping charges along with the transaction charges will be deducted from the amount and rest will be refunded back into the same payment mode where it came from.
- Delivery confirmation: Jhonea strives to deliver your order within the prescribed time period, and tries to provide accurate information regarding the delivery confirmation, however Jhonea does not take any kind of guarantee of the delivery date/time. As, once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse it is solely upto our delivery partners to get the order delivery done on the prescribed time period, but sometimes due to some technical errors from the courier service there might be 1-2 day delay in the delivery of your order.
- Refund: Only after further inspection of your return you shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as your sole and exclusive remedy) within [10-15] working days of expiry of the return delivery time (including any extension thereof). In the event you do not raise a refund claim using the Website or contact our support team within the prescribed time (48Hrs) you shall be ineligible for a refund.
If you fail to receive an item shipped to you on account of providing inadequate or inaccurate shipping address or your non-availability at the address provided or failure to make requisite payment at the time of delivery, the Transaction will be canceled and the item will be returned to Jhonea and will be entitled to recover reasonable compensation for services provided and costs incurred for shipping, handling, couriering, processing your order and any other services provided to you. If the order is undelivered and not accepted by the customer for any reason and that particular order is returned back to Jhonea then your next order with Jhonea should be paid and only then it will be dispatched and delivered to you.
In cases where the buyer has received Delivery of the item within the stipulated time but the item is not as described in the listing, the buyer is entitled to claim a refund for the entire Transaction Price paid within 10-15 working days from the date of the delivery time. If such a refund claim is raised by the buyer, Jhonea has the option to disagree to the same, in which case Jhonea may put the refund claim on hold for checks and verifications. Jhonea may contact the Users for the purposes of verification. As a result of such verification, the refund claim may either be accepted or rejected by Jhonea in its sole discretion which shall not be disputed by the Users. If the refund claim is accepted then the Transaction Price will be refunded to the buyer.
All payments for a refund of the Transaction Price shall be as follows and in accordance with the provisions contained herein and applicable laws in India, particularly the directions issued by the Reserve Bank of India from time to time for opening and operation of accounts and settlement of payments for electronic payment transactions involving intermediaries dated 24 November 2009.
- Except for Payment on Delivery Transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received.
- For Payment on Delivery Transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via Bank Transfer in favor of the Buyer (as per the details provided by the Buyer at the time of registration with the Website).
- Refunds shall only be made in Indian Rupees and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received. The buyer shall bear any foreign exchange conversion risk, loss, charges or fees if any.
- For electronics payments, the refund shall be made using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India.
- Refund shall be subject to the buyer complying with the provisions of the User Agreement and the rules and polices made hereunder and the Company shall have recourse to such a refund in case of any misuse by buyer.
- Arrangement with the Issuing Bank: All Transactions conducted on the Website for which Valid Cards and Valid Bank Accounts are used for remittance of payment for Transactions on the JHONEA will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company and you shall not violate any such terms and conditions. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its service providers against any direct or indirect liability that may arise on account of such violation. All online bank transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank.