Product Specifications :
|Product number :||BR081900048|
|Length :||2 cm|
|Width :||2 cm|
|Thickness :||7 mm (per piece)|
|Weight :||3 g (per piece)|
|Contains :||1 PCs|
- A beautiful diamond square shape brooch pin is unique in its own way. It is a flat diamond silver brooch which gives it a very royal vintage look. It has an easy to pin and remove, Needle pin back attached on royals garments on a wedding dress, costume wear, sari blouse, Kurtis, lehenga choli, sherwani, party blazer, kurtas, long gowns, one-piece, Indo-Western wear, also decorated on accessories like bags, purses, turbans, pagdis and many more.
- It is pinned on Shirts, Pockets, Collars, Cuffs, Decorative purposes, Arts and crafts, Home Decor, Jewellery Making, Gift Wrapping Decoration, etc. It Looks pretty on all ethnic garments and Indo-Western and traditional Designer Garments.
- It will make your attire look more attractive and eye-catching. It will decorate your outfit and give you distinctive and stunning beauty. A wonderful gift for yourself and your friends and family and relatives or your loved ones. The diamonds are made up of good quality diamonds. It will always retain its shine and last long If you preserve it right. Keep it wrapped in a box, for long use.
- To make your accessories last longer avoid harsh chemicals & moisture.
- Wipe metal with a dry, soft, clean cloth. Ensure that your jewelry is completely dry.
- Wipe stones with a damp cloth to remove perspiration, oil, or any other residue.
- Avoid heat, hot water, steamers, or ultrasonic cleaners along with cosmetics and hairsprays.
- Keep it dry, clean with a dry cloth & wear it with panache.
- Size can vary between 1mm to 3mm
- Weight can vary between 1gm to 3gms
- For exact dimensions refer to the last image of this product.