Product Specifications :
|Product number :||BR122000134|
|Color :||Antique Gold with Wine|
|Length :||3.2 cm|
|Width :||4.9 cm|
|Thickness :||12 mm (per piece)|
|Weight :||17 g (per piece)|
|Contains :||1 PCs|
- Leaf design golden with wine color diamond brooch is a must-have brooch in your jewelry collection which will add that extra touch of ethnicity to all your Indian design wear.
- This beautiful vintage brooch adds sophistication & complexity as well as drama to one's overall appearance. Very natural in style & design & would match perfectly with Indian or ethnic outfits as well as indo-western ones.
- So wear it like a sari pin or wear it with a scarf or stole with your gowns, dresses, sherwani, blazer & many other ethnic/traditional attires. Also decorated on turban/paghdis/saafas or any other traditional hat/headgear, it will look amazing on all.
- The dark metallic tones of this brooch work perfectly for traditional dresses. This Brooch can be used to pin wraps, fabric belts, scarves, etc, to attract the eyes to a particular part of your closing that you'd like to draw attention to or serve as a 'necklace' as well.
- It features a unique structure with colored diamonds adorned with good shine and has an antique look to it. It has a needle pin back clasp for easy attachment. Decorate it on garments, bags/purses, art & craft, jewelry making & other embellishments. Or simply gift it to a member of a bride/groom entourage.
- To make your accessories last longer avoid harsh chemicals & moisture.
- Wipe metal with a dry, soft, clean cloth. Ensure that your jewelry is completely dry.
- Wipe stones with a damp cloth to remove perspiration, oil, or any other residue.
- Avoid heat, hot water, steamers, or ultrasonic cleaners along with cosmetics and hairsprays.
- Keep it dry, clean with a dry cloth & wear it with panache.
- Size can vary between 1mm to 3mm
- Weight can vary between 1gm to 3gms
- For exact dimensions refer to the last image of this product.