Product Specifications :
|Product number :||BT022300621|
|Color :||Antique Gold, Antique Brass|
|Contains :||12 PCs|
DETAILED PRODUCT SIZES :
17mm (28L) ( length & width )
Thickness : 9mm (per piece)
Weight : 2gms (per piece)
Contains : 12 pieces
MRP. : 129/-
20mm (32L) ( length & width )
Thickness : 10mm (per piece)
Weight : 3gms (per piece)
Contains : 12 pieces
MRP. : 149/-
- These vintage floral pattern antique buttons will add a layer of richness to your attire. These buttons can add a unique flair to your clothing & will especially suit western wear, men's indo-western wear & suitable for ladies' wear also. Add elegance & grace to any attire with these beautiful antique buttons & add an extra edge to any outfit. Suitable for heavily embellished clothing.
- This metal buttons from Jhonea is exquisitely crafted from good quality alloy metal & has a intricate floral motif pattern finish. Each button is handcrafted with such finesse, adding a statement to crisp semi-formal attire, indo-western attire, ethnic/traditional attires & many other dresses.
- The antique finish flat surface adds a perfect finishing touch to the button giving a minimal yet elegant effect on the garment & to complete your traditional/ethnic to indo-western wear, jodhpurs suit, bandhgala jackets, achkans, coat or blazer, wedding attire, pre-wedding function wear, etc..
- Comes in a set of 12pcs in size 20mm (32L) & 17mm (28L) available in 2 different colours antique gold & antique brass. Special pattern design makes the button look like unique craft metal material. Makes your garment look more fashionable & trendy. This beautiful button adds a fashion quotient to the overall look of the wearer.
- The detailing done on the button is very fine & in delicacy. It is a good quality metal shank button unique & innovative piece that will allow your creativity to flourish. This unique rare design metal button is suitable on a sherwani, kurta, suits, indo-western, blazers, sari blouse, tops & tunics, jeans, denim, cardigans, long jackets, coats, sweaters, gowns, blouses, skirts & many more.