Product Specifications :
|Product number :||BR081900071|
|Color :||Antique Gold|
|Length :||1.7 cm|
|Width :||3.3 cm|
|Thickness :||11 mm (per piece)|
|Weight :||3 g (Per Piece)|
|Contains :||2 PCs|
- The design of this decorative brooch is interpreted as a leaf, done on a textured antique gold-tone alloy with diamonds encrusted on a few leaves & cutwork design on the other half leaves in antique gold-tone. Has a pin fastener for easy use on clothes.
- It has a cutwork design with diamonds encrusted leaf brooch. Classic pin to dress up any ensemble. Especially for collar corners, cuffs, pockets, etc. Contains 2 pieces. Definitely a must-have in your brooch collection.
- Very nice gift for a member of a bridal entourage. Very good detailing done, shiny & bright this brooch can be worn in many ways.
- Looks attractive on sari blouse, sari pin, tops/blouse, suit, coat, blazer, dresses, salwar suits, kurta/kurti, sherwani, gowns, turban/paghdis, scarf, hats, etc, anywhere you find it suitable.
- The leaf design makes this piece perfect for fall wear. Great for personal decoration brooches, corsage for ladies, girls, females to add additional charm. The perfect pin for nature lovers.
- To make your accessories last longer avoid harsh chemicals & moisture.
- Wipe metal with a dry, soft, clean cloth. Ensure that your jewelry is completely dry.
- Wipe stones with a damp cloth to remove perspiration, oil, or any other residue.
- Avoid heat, hot water, steamers, or ultrasonic cleaners along with cosmetics and hairsprays.
- Keep it dry, clean with a dry cloth & wear it with panache.
- Size can vary between 1mm to 3mm
- Weight can vary between 1gm to 3gms
- For exact dimensions refer to the last image of this product.