Product Specifications :
|Product number :||BT072100471|
|Color :||Antique Gold|
|Contains :||12 PCs|
DETAILED PRODUCT SIZES :
18mm x 18mm (28L) ( length & width )
Thickness : 7mm (per piece)
Weight : 2gms (per piece)
Contains : 12 pieces
MRP. : 289/-
23mm x 23mm (36L) ( length & width )
Thickness : 8mm (per piece)
Weight : 3gms (per piece)
Contains : 12 pieces
MRP. : 389/-
- These vintage medieval design ancient gold buttons with Celtic design have wonderful fluid surface detailing with their round swirl effects which will add a layer of richness to your attire. These buttons can add a unique flair to your clothing & will especially suit Indian traditional wear, men's indo-western wear, costume clothing & suitable for ladies' wear also. Add elegance & grace to any attire with these beautiful antique buttons & add an extra edge to any outfit.
- This metal button is exquisitely crafted from good quality alloy metal & has a fine detailing surface finish with a Celtic pattern on it. Each button is handcrafted with such finesse, adding a statement to Indian/traditional/ethnic attire, indo-western attire, & many other ethnic dresses.
- The Celtic design on the surface adds that perfect finishing touch to the button to complete your traditional/ethnic to indo-western wear, jodhpurs suit, bandhgala jackets, achkans, coat or blazer, wedding attire, pre-wedding function wear, etc.
- Comes in a set of 12pcs in size 23mm (36L) & 18mm (28L) available in antique gold color. Special pattern design makes the button look like unique craft metal material. Makes your garment look more fashionable & trendy. This beautiful button adds a fashion quotient to the overall look of the wearer.
- The detailing done on the button is very fine & in delicacy. It is a good quality metal shank button unique & innovative piece that will allow your creativity to flourish. This unique rare design metal button is suitable on a sherwani, kurta, suits, indo-western, blazers, sari blouse, tops & tunics, jeans, denim, cardigans, long jackets, coats, sweaters, gowns, blouses, skirts & many more.