Product Specifications :
|Product number :
|1 Kg (600 Yards)
- This best premium quality clear elastic TPU Mobilon tape which is transparent in colour is a polyurethane tape that is highly elastic, more flexible and extremely durable and is used in construction of garments. Available in 600 yards (549 meters) with size 6mm and thickness being 0.24mm.
- This invisible shoulder mobilon tape is usable for stitching inside bikini wear, swimwear, lingerie, gym wear, t-shirts, etc. Suitable for shape and texture retention in knitted and stretchy fabrics. It can be used in replacement of any regular elastic and as it is transparent in look, it easily goes with any colour fabric.
- With great strength and elasticity this Mobilon Tapes from Jhonea Accessories are ideal for stretch prevention on shoulder seams and necklines in knit / stretchy fabrics, for shape retention in lace materials, as shoulder straps, in lingerie, as stretch tapes sewn inside shoulder straps, as bra straps etc, to gather sheer or mesh like fabrics. Stretch tapes for leg openings and waistlines, stretch prevention for bottom hems, for making masks, etc. There is almost no change in size for Mobilon Tape after sewing or laundry.
- Suitable as a tape to allow for shape and texture retention in knitted products due to its thinness, flexibility and elasticity. Smooth in touch and will not irritate the skin. Will not tear when sewing. Thinner than regular elastic.
- It can be used with any matching coloured fabric as it is transparent in colour which is clear in vision which can be even used with see-through fabrics. Ideal for men & women clothing, for kids wear, to gather sheer or mesh like fabrics, for shape retention and seam stability in shoulder seams and necklines of stretchy or knit fabrics. The uses are endless with this best quality clear elastic mobilon tape. Can be used in multiple ways in a very creative way.
- Size can vary between 1mm to 3mm
- Weight can vary between 1gm to 3gms
- For exact dimensions refer to the last image of this product.