Product Specifications :
|Product number :||PT112100086|
|Length :||8 cm|
|Width :||11.3 cm|
|Thickness :||3 mm (per piece)|
|Weight :||5 g (per piece)|
|Contains :||1 PCs|
- A piece of embroidery that is created by using a fabric backing, metallic threads, & beads this patch is an absolutely beautiful royal empire Leopold design patch for oriental dresses & traditional suit/coat clothing.
- This patch can be a perfect addition to any dress & will make you look very elegant. Lend a fashion twist to your attire with these pretty statement patches. Club them with traditional & indo-western apparel for a royal look.
- Hand-stitched on shirts, suits, blazers, coats, jackets, women's dresses & saree blouses & Kurtis & long western gowns, tops & tunics. Also can be used on decorative items & other fashion accessories like handbags & headbands. Also used on denim jackets to give a chic look. Adds extra flair to the garment.
- This classic style patch is embellished with mixed material with black felt fabric backing. This eye-catching classy patch helps with the finishing touch to your appearance.
- It is directly applied to the garments by hand stitching them. Very easy to use & gives a classic look to your garments/projects. Suitable for both men & women & kids' clothing as well. Please note that do not iron directly on the patch when ironing your garment.
- Size can vary between 1mm to 3mm
- Weight can vary between 1gm to 3gms
- For exact dimensions refer to the last image of this product.