Product Specifications :
|Product number :||LP091900013|
|Color :||Antique Gold|
|Length :||2 cm|
|Width :||7.2 cm|
|Thickness :||18 mm (per piece)|
|Weight :||19 g (per piece)|
|Contains :||1 PCs|
- Instantly refresh your everyday closet with this metallic stone lapel pin in antique gold-tone which elevates suit jackets, coat, tops/tunics, Kurti, blazers, gowns, one-piece, etc.
- It features blackish-grey stone with black enamel pearl for perfect fixation on garments, along with a flower brooch with pin fastener both connected with antique gold double layer chain.
- It has a traditional stick pin fastening, which emphasis the heritage look of the piece. The metal detail is plated in antique gold, which stands out beautifully against dark fabrics.
- Wear it with a charcoal blazer to board meeting, or with a tweed jacket for a contemporary wedding guest aesthetic. This can also be used to present it as a gift to friends, family, clients, etc. It is a unisex brooch suitable for both men and women.
- Remove the lapel pin from the garment before putting the garment in the wash.
[ for perfect measurements refer to the last image ]
- To make your accessories last longer avoid harsh chemicals & moisture.
- Wipe metal with a dry, soft, clean cloth. Ensure that your jewelry is completely dry.
- Wipe stones with a damp cloth to remove perspiration, oil, or any other residue.
- Avoid heat, hot water, steamers, or ultrasonic cleaners along with cosmetics and hairsprays.
- Keep it dry, clean with a dry cloth & store it in a box & wear it with panache.
- Size can vary between 1mm to 3mm
- Weight can vary between 1gm to 3gms
- For exact dimensions refer to the last image of this product.