Product Specifications :
|Product number :||HD062200107|
|Color :||Antique Brass|
|Length :||8 mm|
|Width :||8 mm|
|Thickness :||8 mm (per set)|
|Weight :||0.3 g (per set)|
|Contains :||48 Sets|
- These premium metal parts known as ‘rivets’, are placed on areas of the jeans that are most likely to be pulled apart by strain or movement & help hold the fabric together, thereby making them last longer. These rivets are tiny metal part round the pockets placed on jeans & denim clothing to increase the strength & durability of the jeans.
- Like many denim features, rivets improve the aesthetics of jeans. They introduce a new colour & visual element to create a more refined appearance. Without rivets, a pair of jeans may look somewhat plain & boring. This problem is easily solved by adding the small metal rings to the pockets. The rivets help to secure the fabric around your pockets & other stressed areas so that it’s less likely to fray.
- Rivets improve the aesthetic value of jeans, making them a highly sought-after feature among fashion-forward men and women. This rivets creates an attractive, eye-catching style to improve your outfit & are commonly used in both men’s & women’s jeans.
- From skinny & straight-leg to boot-cut & relaxed fit, practically all styles of jeans have rivets. It is also used in multiple ways to embellish all kinds of designer clothing & denim clothing, leather jackets, pants, jumpsuits, palazzos, tops/tunics, jeans, shirts, cuffs, outerwear, heavy duty clothing, etc, the applications are endless.
- These rivets with nails are durable & sturdy, made of steel material, which will not rust & deform easily. These rivets are suitable for shoes, canvas, backpack, DIY crafts, hats, footwear, belts, bags, purses, wallets & other decorative items. These rivets can be applied by using pliers or dye or with special tools.
- Size can vary between 1mm to 3mm
- Weight can vary between 1gm to 3gms
- For exact dimensions refer to the last imag8e of this product.