Product Specifications :
|Product number :||ZP081900003|
|Color :||Shiny Gold with Black|
|Length :||8 inch (20.2cm)|
|Width :||2.5 cm|
|Thickness :||8 mm (per piece)|
|Weight :||13 g (per piece)|
|Contains :||1 PCs|
- This fashionable shiny gold zipper with size 20.2cm (8inch) with runner size number 3, is a closed-end zipper with a shiny runner & its teeth are made of brass & the tape is made of black nylon material. It is made from the finest quality to ensure extra strength & reliability.
- This good quality zipper is very smooth running with a top stop & bottom stop for moving the slider up & down & to prevent the runner from coming off the chain. Can also be cut from either sides to meet the required size & sewed on the garments accordingly.
- The zipper is a commonly used device for binding the edges of an opening of fabric or other flexible material such as on garments of women's & men's clothing like top/blouse, pants, jeans, palazzos, jackets, track pants, joggers, shrugs, shirt, blazer, coat, overcoat, gowns, dress, skirt, one-piece, etc & kids clothing as well.
- Also used on bags/purses/clutches, embellishments on clothes, craft projects, shoes/chappals/sandals & other decorative items. Different sizes are used for various garments.
- Use this zipper to refinish or repair any clothing. Also, use it for your zipper replacement for your dresses or any clothing projects. You can also cut this zipper short from the end if you require a little shorter length for your clothing/projects.
- Zip up the clothes and turn them inside out before putting them for washing. Use mild detergents with gentle wash.
- Make sure the zippers are fully closed with the sliders fixed in position before washing. In case if the zipper unzips during washing process, simply use a pin to fasten and secure the zipper from sliding back down.
- Wrap up the sliders/runners and zipper teeth to provide protection against strong physical collision, friction and abrasion.
- Thoroughly cleanse and dry the clothes in a timely manner after washing process.
- Size can vary between 1mm to 3mm
- Weight can vary between 1gm to 3gms
- For exact dimensions refer to the last image of this product.