Product Specifications :
|Product number :||ZP081900017|
|Color :||Antique Brass with Black, Antique Brass with White, Antique Brass with Navy Blue, Antique Brass with Dark Blue, Antique Brass with Light Blue|
|Length :||6 inch (15.2cm)|
|Width :||3 cm|
|Thickness :||5 mm (per piece)|
|Weight :||6 g (per piece)|
|Contains :||1 PCs|
- Strong & heavy-duty, durable with a locking low profile slider, this zipper is specially designed for a fly front application in jeans & work pants. This zipper is most basically used original zipper first produced & made of brass on a nylon tape material.
- It is a closed-end zipper with brass teeth & brass runner. When the slider slides up in a zipper the elements get tightly interlocked to keep the zipper shut. This good quality zipper is easy to fit & easy to use on garments. Can also be cut from either sides to meet the required size & sewed on the garments accordingly.
- Not just garments this zipper is also used on bags, boxes, pouches, purses, clutches & many more. Suitable for both men & women for clothing like pants, jeans, jeggings, chinos, jackets, denim, etc.
- This metal zipper is available in 5 different colors with a size 15cm (6 inches), & the runner size number is 4.5. Each color for matching the particular garment.
- Use it for your zipper replacement for your denim pants or any other bottoms or dresses. You can also cut this zipper short from the end if you require a little shorter length for your clothing/projects.
- Zip up the clothes and turn them inside out before putting them for washing. Use mild detergents with gentle wash.
- Make sure the zippers are fully closed with the sliders fixed in position before washing. In case if the zipper unzips during washing process, simply use a pin to fasten and secure the zipper from sliding back down.
- Wrap up the sliders/runners and zipper teeth to provide protection against strong physical collision, friction and abrasion.
- Thoroughly cleanse and dry the clothes in a timely manner after washing process.
- Size can vary between 1mm to 3mm
- Weight can vary between 1gm to 3gms
- For exact dimensions refer to the last image of this product.