Product Specifications :
|Product number :||BC022100045|
|Color :||Shiny Brass|
|Length :||5.5 cm|
|Width :||4.6 cm|
|Thickness :||5 mm (per piece)|
|Weight :||14 g (per piece)|
|Contains :||1 PCs|
- Antique brass adjustable & sliding single prong/tongue fancy belt buckle with diamonds encrusted on it. This belt buckle/clasp is used for fastening two ends such as straps or a belt, in which a buckle attached to one of the ends is fitted or coupled to the other. The bar inside is 1.2 cm wide so you can insert any type of cloth material belt/elastic of 1.2 cm to create the belt.
- 5mm thick buckle in shiny brass tone. This can be worn with your flared or pencil cut dresses adding style and trend to your attire. The belt looks very sophisticated, and can easily be paired with most solid colored dresses to add a chic vibe to the look.
- Pair it with leather, metal, wood, plastic/resin, or any cloth belt & wear it on a sari, gown, dress, one-piece, skirt, jeans, pants, palazzos, coats, jackets, tops/blouse, & so on...
- Get that designer look with this fancy & fashionable belt buckle. Made of good quality alloy for great strength, durability & long-lasting. Also used to decorate hats, shoes, bags, purses, embellishments, corsets, etc.
- This vintage cowboy style belt buckle from Jhonea is used on a variety of belts, bust belts, waist belts, etc. When attached with any type of belt, leather or heavy cloth, or any other material, & worn around the waist, which is usually of less circumference than the hips underneath, preventing pants from falling, but later have been transformed into a fashion accessory so you can use it to your imagination & get more creative.
- Size can vary between 1mm to 3mm
- Weight can vary between 1gm to 3gms
- For exact dimensions refer to the last image of this product.