Product Specifications :
|Product number :||TG081900030|
|Material :||Polyester Cord|
|Length :||9 cm|
|Width :||4.5 cm|
|Thickness :||6 mm (per piece)|
|Weight :||4 g (per piece)|
|Contains :||3 PCs|
- A frog fastener/Chinese frog closure is an ornamental braiding consisting of a button/knot & a loop for fastening the front of the clothes, It provides decorative closure for your designer outfits.
- Can be used on clothes that appear oriental in design, such as cheongsam dress. This closure button interprets floral design & is made of black polyester cord material & has a loop on one end & knot on other ends for perfect closure. (Contains 3 pieces)
- This closure/clasp button is easily hand sewed on any garments. Earlier it was an important decorative feature on military uniforms from the 17th centuries, later it was infused on different garments like shirts, pants, coats, jackets, overcoats, blazers, suits, costume dress, cloaks, robe, sherwani, indo-western dresses, blouse, tops, Kurtis/kurtas, & many more, for more designer look. The workmanship is quite meticulous with very fine detailing & in delicacy.
- It also closes & decorates the bodice opening of a dress. A perfect embellishment for fashion accessories like handbags, hats, shoes, canvas, bags, etc. These frog closure fasteners are sturdy & would work well on heavier fabrics as well as on finer ones.
- Size can vary between 1mm to 3mm
- Weight can vary between 1gm to 3gms
- For exact dimensions refer to the last image of this product.