Product Specifications :
|Product number :||ZP032200044|
|Color :||Black, White|
MRP. : 129/-
MRP. : 159/-
76.2cm x 3cm ( length & width )
Thickness : 14mm (per piece)
Weight : 26gms (per piece)
Contains : 1 Piece
MRP. : 169/-
- YKK #5 Vislon open end medium duty zipper with two-way double slider runner zipper are molded plastic teeth zipper which is used for various types of coats and jackets for men and women leather jackets, bomber jackets, sweatshirts, hoodies, mid-length coats, everyday jackets, dresses, long skirts, bottom wear, and many other designer dresses.
- Two-way zippers are commonly used for overalls, bags, luggage, and backpacks. Two way separating zippers are for outwear like jackets, coats, and other pieces of sportswear and rainwear. They’re also used for sleeping bags too. For clothing, two way zippers are commonly incorporated into pieces that have long closures. These double pull zipper slider is bound to find them on outwear like jackets and coats.
- These sewing zipper in a classic black and white colour on a self colour tape with a full zipper closure is perfect to accessorise your designer clothes and give a voguish look. Sew it on a monochrome jacket to exude those playful vibes and be the ultimate trendsetter of class and style.
- This vislon jacket two-way zipper is available in 2 different colours- Black & White in 3 different sizes- 10" inch, 22" inch & 30" inch in length with 5mm teeth and runner size on a 3cm tape size with a complete separating bottom, so you can detach the zipper from itself and remove your coat/jacket. There is a pin and a box at one end, and the pin is inserted into the box to start the zipper. These zippers are also lighter in weight as compared to the metal zippers of the same size.
- This vislon ykk zipper is premium quality with great polish and smooth chain, pleasant to touch with easy smooth gliding slide and runner. It not only looks good on garments but also looks fantastic on leather goods, long-length boots, bags, home textiles and other fashion accessories.
- Zip up the clothes and turn them inside out before putting them for washing. Use mild detergents with gentle wash.
- Make sure the zippers are fully closed with the sliders fixed in position before washing. In case if the zipper unzips during washing process, simply use a pin to fasten and secure the zipper from sliding back down.
- Wrap up the sliders/runners and zipper teeth to provide protection against strong physical collision, friction and abrasion.
- Throughly cleanse and dry the clothes in a timely manner after washing process.
- Size can vary between 1mm to 3mm
- Weight can vary between 1gm to 3gms
- For exact dimensions refer to the last image of this product.