Product Specifications :
|Product number :||ZP081900010|
|Color :||Black with Red, Black with Blue|
|Length :||8 inch (20.2cm)|
|Width :||3 cm|
|Thickness :||9.5 mm (per piece)|
|Weight :||10 g (per piece)|
|Contains :||1 PCs|
- This closed-end zipper is made from the finest quality to ensure extra strength & reliability. Available in 2 colours - Black with blue lines & Black with red lines with size 20.2cm (8inch) & the runner size number is 5.
- It is a closed-end vislon zipper with a round ring runner with 5mm teeth and runner size on a 3cm tape size with a complete closed closed bottom. This good quality zipper is very smooth running with a top stop & bottom stop for moving the slider up & down & to prevent the runner from coming off the chain.
- The zipper is a commonly used device for binding the edges of an opening of fabric or other flexible material such as on garments of women's & men's clothing like top/blouse, pants, jeans, palazzos, jackets, track pants, joggers, shrugs, shirt, blazer, coat, overcoat, gowns, dress, skirt, one-piece, etc & kids clothing as well.
- Also used on bags/purses/clutches, embellishments on clothes, craft projects, shoes/chappals/sandals & other decorative items.
- Zip up the clothes and turn them inside out before putting them for washing. Use mild detergents with gentle wash.
- Make sure the zippers are fully closed with the sliders fixed in position before washing. In case if the zipper unzips during washing process, simply use a pin to fasten and secure the zipper from sliding back down.
- Wrap up the sliders/runners and zipper teeth to provide protection against strong physical collision, friction and abrasion.
- Thoroughly cleanse and dry the clothes in a timely manner after washing process.
- Size can vary between 1mm to 3mm
- Weight can vary between 1gm to 3gms
- For exact dimensions refer to the last image of this product.