Product Specifications :
|Product number :||BR022100141|
|Color :||Shiny Gold|
|Length :||4.3 cm|
|Width :||4.3 cm|
|Thickness :||10 mm (per piece)|
|Weight :||28 g (per piece)|
|Contains :||1 PCs|
- Featuring exquisitely crafted royal blue & green beaded chain brooch made of alloy with a shiny coin design brooch. It is durable, lightweight, and elegantly designed. It has a needle pin back on one side of the brooch & a pin back fastener on the other side of the brooch. The beaded brooch size is 4.3cm & the coin design brooch size is 1.6cm. When stretched the chain is 21cm long.
- A vintage royal-looking and fashion style design will make you look noble and beautiful as it is well designed, made with fine detail and durability.
- This pin is added to your suit or jacket and other western and indo-western outfits, as well as turban/paghdis. A unisex brooch for all to add a sense of style, refinement, and unique personality. Wear this precious adornment on a bandhgala or any jacket. This brooch sure is a wedding essential.
- Remove the brooch pin from the garment before putting the garment in the wash.
[for perfect measurements refer to the last image.]
- To make your accessories last longer avoid harsh chemicals & moisture.
- Wipe metal with a dry, soft, clean cloth. Ensure that your jewelry is completely dry.
- Wipe stones with a damp cloth to remove perspiration, oil, or any other residue.
- Avoid heat, hot water, steamers, or ultrasonic cleaners along with cosmetics and hairsprays.
- Keep it dry, clean with a dry cloth & store it in a box & wear it with panache.
- Size can vary between 1mm to 3mm
- Weight can vary between 1gm to 3gms
- For exact dimensions refer to the last image of this product.